tisdag 24 maj 2011

Some things fixed and some new problems... mostly problems

Well I got the cylinders on and ain't it a beauty with those black cylinders :)
And with the top on one of them.


 But some problems, the engine stops rotating at a certain point when kicking it, so will probably have to remove the cylinder heads too see what the problem is, might be that the vavles has gotten out sync also so I'm gonna check that first.

Another problem as mentioned before is the clutch arm, it collidies with my new fine battery box :(
But I have another solution now and that is to remove the battery box and raise it as it's lots of space above it, just gonna have to file away the solderings underneath, hopefully I wont have to remove the engine but only the back wheel =/

And the foot pegs that we soldered on because the cogs holding them in position were kinda non-existant,  ah well they are in the way of the foot pedal, can't get it in the right angle now so I'll see how I'll solve that...



But I got a package with some small stuff today, among those a new gasket for the final drive, so now that part is complete at least.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar