söndag 15 maj 2011

Engine mounted!

So mounted the engine today, feels like a big step in the right direction.
Was a bit worried that the air box would touch the new battey holder but alas to my happiness it did not :)
But another problem appeared instead, the arm that presses in the clutch is to long/far back and touches the battery holder so I couln't mount the clutch arm, need to modify it somehow...

Some other small notes, in progress of repainting the new back suspension as the they were a bit scratched and the color didn't hold that high standards, was a bit lazy so I didn't take them apart.

And I took apart the final drive and the clogs looks to be in top condition, although the nail bearings just falled out, gonna have lots of fun getting them back togheter later...

And for the clutch arm I need to modify it something like this, not the best mspaint drawing but I hope you understand how I mean :S



2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi, I just bougt a M-67, so it's really nice to read and follow your blog. Keep up the good work!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nice choice of bike ;)

    Hope you get to learn something from my blog if you need to renovate it, so you don't do the same mistakes as I do ;)

    SvaraRadera