tisdag 15 mars 2011

Got the steering bearings of finally...

Damn this was much harder than I thought it would be, first I tried prying it loose to no avail. Then I tried knocked it with a hammer and screwdriver and heating it up to no avail, after that I removed the bearings themself as I have ordered new ones and tried hammering and heating the inner track to no avail...

Then I took out my dremel and started to split it and I tought I might get some marks on the other parts but halfway through it just snapped, the tension must have been really high.

First pic when trying to pry and hammer it off.

Then half way through with the dremel it cracked, can barely see the crack but it's there.

And the some hard enamel lacquer where the powder coating was missing :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar